Monday, August 10, 2009

v0.1

After solving a particularly nasty scoping issue (my loop counter i was being used and updated in a nested function), v0.1 is out! Everything basically works, provided you have the right browser and cookie permissions. To circumvent smartphone limitations, I've hosted it on my friends (slow) site:

http://chambery.subfire.org/charmgrjs/edit.html

I created a branch (thanks to dougr for help with this):

http://charactermanager.googlecode.com/svn/branches/v0_1/

The only trick is to create your branches/ directory first in the SVN Repository Explorer, before creating your tag.

Further on down the road:
0.2: Consolidate the separate .html files, make the javascript purely functional (no global data apart from the cookie which is loaded on initialization)
0.3: Implement feats (yikes!)

Along the way, I'll be transcribing the skill and spell data into the DB when I need a thinking break. If anyone would like to help with this simple (though less than rewarding) task, shoot me an email.

No comments: